How to choose the best English training for you : simply discover « our Lucky 6 » !
One2One – Group – Telephone Meeting – Immersion – E-learning – Coaching
Each part of the « Lucky 6 » has its own special benefits :
• One2One™ consists of individual lessons totally adapted to the professional and language needs of the participant
• Telephone Meetings™ (lessons over the phone) ensure regular and efficient training straight from the trainee’s office or home
• E-learning is a great way to maintain language levels at a very reasonable cost
• Immersion courses in the UK build confidence, especially for oral exchanges
• Management Coaching shows how to apply business skills straight to the professional environment.
LUCKY SIX – THE BOTTOMLINE !
Options helps you to acquire and develop language skills and then to transfer these skills directly to your own business needs.
Net Test Partner
How to be sure that your training really meets its objectives ?
THE STARTING POINT FOR ALL OUR ENGLISH TRAINING IS A RELIABLE TEST !
OPTIONS has chosen Net Test™, an independent, language-auditing company, as its preferred partner to guarantee total objectivity for its pre and post training tests. Net Test also provides a range of online functionalities to benchmark required levels and to identify training priorities : www.net-test.fr
Options supports SOS Attitude!
SOS Attitude is an international disaster relief charity that provides emergency shelter delivered directly, in real-time, to families around the world. They may have been affected by natural or man-made disasters and SOS Attitude helps them at a time when they need it most, bringing them shelter, warmth and dignity.
Visit the SOS Attitude website www.sos-attitude.org
For donations and information call + 33 950 365 500 (call charged at local rates)